Ever had a dream that felt so realistic, that you woke up feeling like it was true? Ever had a dream that terrified you and felt the after affects after you woke up?
I hate having these kind of dreams.
It rattles me so bad that it scares me.
My dream woke me up just before 4 am. I then tried going back to sleep. Woke up again about 1/2 and hour later. Just after 5 am I fell back to sleep. To be woken up again by a continuation of this horrible dream.
Man I hope this day is good.
3 comments:
I know exactly the kind of dream you are talking about. Hope your day gets better!
oh, i hate those kinds of dreams. they really mess with you! have a great day! :O)
Love your play list, hate those kidns of dreams, hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment