Here is what Gloria shared with us on the message board at Allmomentsremembered.com
"This is a scraplift of one of Rachel's LOs that I admired in the gallery this morning. It is the last picture taken of DGD and her new husband as they left the reception in the limo. One of the few pictures made by the photographer that I liked.
A couple of them, I sketched up to try scraplifting. One of yours, Rachel, the one titled "Two Hearts." Needed some inspiration for my LOAD 24 and am going to try to use it for that this morning.
Enjoy the day! Gloria
This is a scraplift of one of Rachel's LOs that I admired in the gallery this morning. It is the last picture taken of DGD and her new husband as they left the reception in the limo. One of the few pictures made by the photographer that I liked."
Here is the LO she lifted.

11 comments:
What beautiful layouts. Hey, isn't imitation the highest form of flattery? :)
how sweeeeeet!
How cool!!
Isn't it great when other people find your work "liftable?!" I think it's the biggest compliment you can get! I love both pages :)
I agree w/her! what's not to love? You got talent, girl!
Oh, that is cool.
I am about to use you as a test subject, to see if I can really figure out of the put a link in a comment....here goes
oh, that is so cool. she found inspiration from you. awesome!
Good Morning!! You've been tagged :) Just check out my blog for details. :)
gorgeous layouts!!!
Thanks, Rachel. This LO is not the only one of yours that I think worthy of scraplifting. Gloria
congrats...definetly the best compliment!
Post a Comment