What a weekend! Ed made it home. He couldn't get here Friday night due to bad weather.But made it Saturday morning. Boy did I ever miss him. I mean REALLY miss him!!!! Was it ever nice to just look across the room and just see him THERE. Or to just hear his voice. And I didn't want to get out of bed this morning, I just loved that we could cuddle.
Then he left again this morning. Why is it so hard for me not to cry? I did it last time he left also.
This time I won't see him for at least a month. Man that is a long time. I am sure it will go by in a flash. I just can't imagine how Military spouses do it. I don't think I could survive. I need my baby near me. A salute to you all that deal with it on a daily basis. KUDOS to you!
Found out he won't be able to be here for Christmas. Just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes. BUT, we will just have to make sure that he knows that we won't forget about him and that we will just celebrate it with him at a later date. I plan on video recording Cordelia on Christmas morning.
We got him a laptop on Saturday. This will make it easier to catch him online to chat. Also so he can watch movies and other computer stuff. I know he is excited about getting it.
Susan and Clyde have made me feel at home. They have been great to Cordelia and I. I couldn't ask for any better in-laws. THANK YOU!!!!
Well signing out so I can go chat with the love of my life.
Hope you all had a great weekend!!!
Rachel
xoxoxox
2 comments:
so glad you got to see your honey! what a great weekend you must have had!
I'm glad you got to see your honey for a little while! Being a Marine wife, I can certainly sympathize with having to let your hubby go for a while. It's tough, especially if they're gone for the holidays. Have a good one!
Post a Comment