As today is yet just another day. It is also a very special day. A day when many people became heroes. Heroes that saved lives. Heroes that were brave. Heroes that put other peoples lives before theirs. Please take a moment and remember them. Salute them. Say thank you to them. Pray for their families. Remember the fallen...
I found a good site with 9/11 poems.
Love to all,
Rachel
1 comment:
You are so right today is a very special day!! My thoughts and heart are constantly thinking of those families that were torn apart.
Thank you for finding my blog! Since I have my own scrapbook store CK wont let me post my blog name. :( SO glad you found me and I will add you to mine!! I was just downloading pictures of darling t-shirts and sweatshirts with great scrapbook sayings on them. They will be a special order item. :) I am growing my store daily!! Remember all of Sept ckmbers get 35% off entire order!! I will add your blog to my list too!! Have a wonderful evening!!!
Stacey
Post a Comment