September 28, 2007

Goodies in the mail!!! I won the August Prize Draw at Inque Boutique .

Here are the stamps I won.


These are some rockin stamps! Can't wait to put them to use. Think I am drooling as I type!!!

And Karen when you get back into town, you I have a question for you! So I can send of your goodies.


They have monthly drawings so go sign up at their site!

Have a great weekend everyone.

4 comments:

All moments remembered said...

Coooooool stamps!! I think I will work on cards this weekend and get my stamps out. I remember being so into stamps MANY years ago and then giving them all away. EEK!! Now I love them again and can't get enough of them.

Have a great weekend!! We have rainy weather so it is perfect for staying in and stamping!!

Stacey

All moments remembered said...

You may have already seen these but those who haven't must take a look!! WORD albums to just jump up and down over!! These are soooo darn cool and such good ideas for Christmas gifts. Rachel have you made any of these? I have to have one in every single word.

see that on my blog at
http://allmomentsremembered.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Those are cool stamps!

Daisydo said...

Fantastic prize package! Love the goodies. I'd be droolin' too1