August 13, 2007

So this is my first time being tagged...

Here are the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here is mine: MARCELLINE

M: Methodical, At least that is how I like to think of myself.But it isn't always true.
A: Articulate
R: Reaches for the stars, I try not to hold myself back
C: Creative also I am a chatterbox
E: Extrovert
L: Laughs Alot!
L: Loves life
I: In love, with my dear husband Ed, we are gonna be celebrating 10 years this October!
N: Need for life,love, laughter, happiness
E: Easy going

I have to tag a whole lot of people, BUT I am not. Though I hope everyone that I do tag follows through. I think this actually made me sit back and just think about myself.

I am tagging:
Erika journeyfan (ckmb)
hickschick (CKMB)
Ani (*ScrappyAni* ckmb)
Megan (ckmb)


Rachel

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

extroverted you? loves to laugh? Where is a good mr. green when you need him! I'm having fun reading your blog, and my DS say's "HI!" :)

Unknown said...

ok consider yourself tagged! thanks for thinking of me, this was fun!!!! and I motified it for those who have been tagged.

enjoy!