July 4, 2007

***Happy 4th of July!!!***

I hope everyone has a safe and absolutely fun 4th of July! Here the local minor league had fireworks after their game last night. The game was delayed due to thunderstorm, so the fireworks didn't start until after 11pm. Cordelia had a blast watching them. She sure has the OOHHHHs and AAHHHHHs down. Here are some of the pictures I took. Please drop a line to let me know what you think and please share any hints for me to improve taking pictures.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket







Have a good one!
xoxoxoxoxxo
Rachel

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pic. rachel keep them comeing:)

Martha said...

You asked for hints in taking photos and I'm no pro, but I recently started using the "macro" setting when I'm taking a close-up, not just of FLOWERS, but also of my daughters, so I think Cordelia wouldn't be blurry if you had the "macro" on...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macro_photography

Rachel said...

Thanks for the advice Marfa! Will look into it. ; )

Anonymous said...

Hi, nice blog! I love your layouts too!

Anonymous said...

I think your fireworks pics are great! Wow, I haven't been able to do that. Mine are always far away and blurry, LOL. I enjoy your blog, keep up the good work! Thanks for having me in your blog list :)